Hot Mom Alert!
Pregnancy is a beautiful yet short time in your life and photographing your bump is a true celebration of womanhood. You are carrying life, a whole human being and making it look EASY. So yes, Mama, we must capture all that bold beauty for everyone to see!
Maternity photo sessions are best when you are between 30-34 weeks pregnant. This ensures you have a nice round belly, while still having a bit of energy as you head into that third trimester stretch. Whether in the studio or outdoors in nature, I will capture your journey into motherhood that will leave a lasting legacy for you to treasure.
What To Expect
I want to make you feel like the Queen that you are! When you arrive at my Sanford, FL studio for your maternity session, you will be perfectly posed and pampered to make this the greatest experience of your pregnancy! This is your moment and we are telling your story. So, if your story includes your spouse/partner, or child(ren), then they more than welcomed to join in and be photographed with you. We aim to make this session a very memorable and fun time for you!
- Sessions are usually 1.5 hours long (includes time to change outfits)
- Outdoor sessions are scheduled between 1-2 hours before sunset for the best lighting
- Please wear nude color bra and panty. A strapless bra is best but not necessary. This will help make your undergarments look seamless underneath any gown or sheer fabric you choose.
- I do have a Client Wardrobe closet with a variety of dresses, robes, bodysuits, and fabrics to choose from. You may bring your own dress as well. If you want a more casual look, please bring jeans, a sports bra, and or button down shirt for a fun pose.
- I allow 2 outfit changes during the session, and I can include semi-nude posing if desired.
128 Steeplechase Cir, Sanford FL 32771